Monticello FL to Live Oak FL
May 26, 2015
60 miles


Started the day with a flat front tire. My front tire had over 4,000 miles on it. The Texas roads had taken their toll on the tire. I thought I would try to make it to St. Augustine  and replace it when I got home. I noticed that it had developed a slow leak a few days ago. I had dodged through some glass going through Tallahassee and thought I would be lucky if I did not get a flat. Sure enough when Royce pulled Ruby out of the trailer this morning she had a flat. Once the flat was repaired I was on my way nice an early. It is nice to ride and feel a little bit of cool breeze. It does not take long in Florida to became very hot and humid. The entire ride was on Hwy 90. The road was quiet and went through a couple of nice little towns. We got into the hotel around 1 pm. We headed for the pool around 2:30 and by 3:00 thunder and lightning had moved into the area and a light rain started to fall. We had just enough pool time before the rain started. One thing about it, every morning the skies are clear again and we are able to get our rides in.




Comments

  1. Yo guys are looking so good. Happy pool time. Lov Ron&Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a couple more days should do it!
    Keep rollin' !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog